- Please arrive at the studio at least 10 - 15 minutes before the class start to check-in and change your dress.
- Please register yourself at our front desk to get your key and a towel.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the studio. Leave anything that makes noise outside of the studio. Not only do you not want to distract others, but you want to be totally present in class without the outside world demanding your attention.
- Remove your shoes at the designated area.
- Place your mat by yourself in the yoga room, and return it at the designated area.
- Should you have any physical problems, please inform our teachers before the class start.
- If you arrive after the class has started, please wait until initial meditation and Om chanting have finished.
Enter the room and place your mat quietly.
- ณIf you are more than 15 minutes late, please do not enter the class. Kindly wait for the next one.