This course is not your typical yoga teacher crash-training course focused predominantly on advanced postures. Based on the systems of the Bihar School of Yoga, our Yoga Teacher Training Course fortifies the participants with the correct understanding and knowledge of the ancient Indian wisdom and science of yoga, still relevant to our lives today. The goal of this course is to experience all aspects of yoga and gain a holistic understanding of the body, mind and emotions in order to guide others to live a fulfilling, healthy and meaningful life.
Who is it for?
What will you learn?
• Integrated theory and practical of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Meditation, Shatkarma (detox) and Mantra chanting based on teachings of Bihar School of Yoga
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Advanced Asana
• Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra & Bhagavad Gita
• Therapeutic Yoga
• Teaching skills and sequencing a class
Course Dates: 1 - 21 October 2020 (holidays on 13 and 20 October)
Course Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 - 16:00 and Sat & Sun 10:30 - 17:30 Click here for the full course schedule.
Examination & Internship: 22 October - 21 November 2020 (Once a week on weekends)
There will be both written and practical examinations. A certificate will be awarded after completion of the course (A minimum of 80% attendance required.)
1. Sanjiv Chaturvedi; Msc Applied Yogic Sciences, Bihar Yoga Bharti (Bihar School of Yoga), the course director and the main teacher. He will be teaching Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Physiology, and Applied Yoga Sciences
2. Veen Pilli; Msc. in Yoga, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, E-RYT 500 hrs Certified Teacher. He will cover physiologyม, anatomy and alignment.
3. Pong Soravit; Hatha-Vinyasa Teacher Training from Bangkok Yoga. He will teach how to create concept for Asana sequences.
4. Sagar Bharti; 1st Place from Indo Nepal Cup, Yog Contest and 2nd Place from International Yogasana & Title Championship 2012. He will be teaching advanced asana.
5. Anup Masanta; PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy, Burdwan University. He will be teaching advanced asana.
6. Antaranga Gopal Das; the President of ISKCON Center, Bangkok. He will give lecture on Bhakti Yoga and Bhagavad Gita.
Regular Fee THB 55,000
Early Bird Fee THB 49,000 (until 30 September 2020)
The course fee includes course materials and 2 months unlimited membership at Divine Yoga
Langauge of Instruction: English
For more information, please e-mail to email@example.com. Feel free to schedule a meeting with our course director, should you need a consultation before registration.
Your responsibility is to work to bring the right approach, understanding and practice to people. Many yoga teachers around today are teaching push and pull yoga, not sthiram (steady) and sukham (comfortable) yoga.
Different brand names like power yoga, kinetic yoga and so on have come up, but they do not have an understanding of the yogic system, let alone the yogic tradition.
So, if you want to work as a yoga teacher, the first commitment you have to make is to be sincere to yoga. Otherwise you can teach, but you will not be a representative of yoga, not someone who understands yoga.
As a yoga teacher, you have to practise living yoga. Live your day with a yogic attitude, and be the witness, the observer, the drashta, of Yourself.
~ Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati (Bihar School of Yoga)